As hard as it is to lose someone you love, whether it be a family member, child, or spouse, it can feel worse if it was caused by someone else. The surviving loved ones can suffer emotionally and financially, adding more stress to their grieving. That’s why at Girdwood & Williams PLLC Attorneys at Law, we’re dedicated to bringing you and your family justice in a wrongful death case. We know that a lawsuit won’t bring back the person you lost, but it can alleviate the financial burden you may have faced since their untimely death. Whether it be a car accident, a work-related incident, negligence at a hospital, or any other fatal scenario, we can help. Don’t wait– contact our wrongful death attorney today to review your case.
What You Should Know
Who can be sued for wrongful death?
- People involved
- Companies the person was employed at
- Government agencies
- Other employees
- Designer/ manufacturer of equipment that may have caused death
Who is able to sue for wrongful death?
- Family members- Spouses, children (including adopted children), parents, siblings, grandparents
- Life/ Domestic Partners
- Anyone who suffered financially from the death
- Parents of fetus or infant
We hope you never need to hire a wrongful death attorney, but if you do, call us for legal guidance.